Accounting & Book Keeping
All Hong Kong companies in Hong Kong are obliged to have management and audited accounts, an area in which we can help and assist. Although this obligation seems to be quite burdensome (compared to some other jurisdictions where such obligations do not exist or where exemptions apply), often, amongst others for purposes of creating tax substance, it will be good to have this accounting documentation in place.
These obligations also make sure that one keeps proper documentation whenever loans are provided, expenses are incurred, or dividends distributed.
We can assist with accounting matters from bookkeeping to auditing:
- Bookkeeping and cash flow report
- Provision of management account
- Provision of accounting reports
- Provision of annual and periodic financial statements
- Provision of payment processing
- Consultation on other accounting matters
Get a Quote
Get In Touch With Us
Talk To Our Expert Advisors
Cannot find the services you’re are looking for? Please send us a message, and one of our advisors will get back to you shortly.