Given the ever-changing nature of the tax laws and regulations, companies are increasingly facing tax law disputes due to the negligence and failure to comply with the government rules.
With globalization, Governments worldwide are working together as never before to share taxpayer and industry information. This assists in ease of exchanging documents for information beyond borders on request. Multi-country audits are easier done than before by government tax inspectors and auditors. This has resulted in entities enduring increasingly complex regulations, heavy penalties, and disclosures.
Our expert advisors are highly qualified and experienced tax specialists dedicated to identifying and solving complex tax disputes, saving our client their valuable time and money. The incorporation & company secretarial services of HKWJ Tax Law & Partners Limited are carried out by its sister company Triple Eight Limited (TEL). TEL can assist clients with comprehensive corporate management services, including but not limited to, company incorporation, bank account opening assistance, corporate director and company secretary assistance. In summary:
Incorporation/Registration of Hong Kong and offshore companies, including sole proprietorship, partnership and representative office, and assistance with legal structures. For general requirements and procedures of incorporation a company in Hong Kong, please click here.
- Provision of company secretary, correspondence address, fax line and telephone line
- Provision of registered office and registered agent for companies
- Filing of annual return and attending to all statutory documents as required under the Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong
- Filing and advising of changes in the corporate structure
- Provision of corporate and individual directors
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- Provision of business registration search in Hong Kong
- Opening of bank accounts with local banks
- Organising and witnessing required meetings of directors and
- shareholders, including preparation of minutes
- Establishment and maintenance of statutory records
- Advising and assisting in dissolution, insolvency, liquidation and the related matters
Get a Quote
Get In Touch With Us
Talk To Our Expert Advisors
Cannot find the services you’re are looking for? Please send us a message, and one of our advisors will get back to you shortly.