(A) Company registration/incorporation
Establishing a company in Hong Kong is not complicated when compared to other jurisdictions. Nevertheless, TEL can provide the relevant assistance in order to have a smooth and quick set up of a Hong Kong company, which can be less than a week.
In addition to registration services, TEL can provide corporate management services, including but are not limited to the following:
- corporate bank account opening
- company secretarial services including provision of a registered business address
- directorship services
Apart from Hong Kong, TEL can also provide company registration/incorporation services and corporate management services in foreign jurisdictions.
(B) Company deregistration
It is required for a Hong Kong company to go through certain procedures, such as obtaining a Notice of No Objection to a Company being Deregistered from the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (IRD), before it can be formally deregistered. TEL can provide the relevant supports with a view to have the company to be deregistered within the shortest time.
We together with TEL can assist in the following:
- preparing the audited financial statements and profits tax filing for all the required years (usually up to the date of cessation of business) and submitting them to the IRD;
- applying and obtaining a Notice of No Objection to a Company being Deregistered with the IRD;
- handling the tax enquiries raised by the IRD, if any;
- preparing the relevant resolutions and required forms for submission to the Hong Kong Companies Registry for applying for deregistration; and
- following up closely with the IRD and the Hong Kong Companies Registry with a view to expedite the process.
Get a Quote
Get In Touch With Us
Talk To Our Expert Advisors
Cannot find the services you’re are looking for? Please send us a message, and one of our advisors will get back to you shortly.