A payroll usually refers to a list of employees that receive a compensation from a company. Having a good payroll system in place is very important for any organization.
Why outsourcing your payroll?
Without an efficient payroll system, the staff of a company representing the core of the business, may simply leave the company and/or start labour law proceedings against the company. This is something most companies would like to avoid.
Outsourcing the payroll processing function frees up resources, a precious human capital, and allows you to focus on and engage in plans that add value to your business. We have vast experience in managing the payroll and a long history of providing accurate and economical web-based payroll services.
But more important still, we will make sure that you, as employer, fulfil all the statutory pay requirements and obligations, including those concerning the withholding agent, social security, and accident insurance.
Payroll Administration Services
In the case of Hong Kong, a typical payroll is conducted monthly, but as Hong Kong has not a wage withholding tax system (no Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system), the payroll system can be rather straightforward. This may not be the case in other Asian countries and further assistance could be provided in this regard.
The HKWJ Group HR services include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly payroll calculation;
- Efficient salary record keeping;
- Efficient record keeping on employees’ personal information (start date, termination dates, hourly/monthly wages, etc.);
- Efficient record keeping on employees’ expense reimbursements;
- Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) enrolment;
- MPF contribution calculations for employer and employees;
- Pay slip creation and distribution;
- Management recording on leave records;
Additional Related Services
- Enrolment on Employee Compensation Insurance;
- Enrolment on Employees’ Medical Insurance;
- Employment under Work Visa Application Assistance;
- Employment advisory relating to Employment Regulations & Compliance;
- Rental reimbursement scheme administration.
Our team of experienced and committed payroll experts will make sure that your employees are paid the right amount at the right time in compliance with collective and individual terms of service, under continuous supervision and looking out for all amendments to local labour law, social security matters and income tax when applicable.
Whether it is for a certain group of executives or for your whole organisation, we offer a discreet and reliable service, observing the utmost confidentiality regarding all the sensitive information we handle.
Get a Quote
Get In Touch With Us
Talk To Our Expert Advisors
Cannot find the services you’re are looking for? Please send us a message, and one of our advisors will get back to you shortly.