Senior Tax Advisor
Fellow member of Tax Institute, Australia
Bachelor of Taxation
A fellow member of the Tax Institute of Australia with over 6 years of experience in providing Australian/international tax and commercial law advice, as well as, over 2 years of experience in providing Hong Kong/international tax advice for both corporate and individual clients.
Some of the significant matters engaged during 8 years of work:
- Successfully represented a number of clients in tax dispute matters with the Australian Taxation Office (“ATO”) and the New South Wales Revenue Department.
- Assisted in a court case against the ATO before the Full Federal Court of Australia (challenging the validity of a departure prohibition order) and another court case against the ATO before the Federal Court of Australia (challenging the validity of a garnishee notice).
- Assisted in preparing a witness statement to the Hong Kong High Court regarding estate duty issues.
- Assisted with providing advice to the Netherland Consular General in Hong Kong regarding Hong Kong/Netherland tax issues.
- Assisted in advising crowdfunding structure for a local Sydney property developer
- Oversaw 2 multi-million dollars PE investments
- Oversaw the issuance of a US$ 200 million corporate bond
As a requirement at the time of incorporation, every Hong Kong Limited Company (the “Company”) must issue and allot a minimum of 1 share to its founder / member. However, at any time, should a company’s existing member wish to increase its share capital, they may do so by allotment of shares.
Need our Help?
Make an Appointment with us
We are here to help you. Send a us your request or schedule and appointment with us today.